Phase 3 Hurdle
The DARPA Spectrum Collaboration Challenge (SC2) is an open competition intended to drive research in using collaborative machine-learning to overcome scarcity in the radio frequency (RF) spectrum. While SC2 is open to most interested parties, DARPA must set limits on the number of teams that can participate in the competition in any phase.
The Phase 3 Hurdle ensures that any participants entering SC2 in Phase 3 have the skillsets necessary to field competitive radio networks.
To participate in Phase 3 of SC2, participants must complete the following steps:
- Register a team at SC2 Phase 3 Hurdle Registration
- Download the Phase 3 Hurdle source code and hurdle image files from Phase 3 Hurdle GitHub Repository
- DARPA will generate AWS credentials for each team to use for submitting hurdle solutions.
- Develop a radio network solution that passes the Phase 3 Hurdle
- Submit a passing solution to DARPA via AWS
Phase 3 Hurdle Documents
The image to the right shows a collection of useful documentation for those attempting to complete the Phase 3 Hurdle.
- SC2 Phase 3 Hurdle Page (this webpage)
- Phase 3 Hurdle Problem Statement
- FAQ ( to be added as questions are asked )
- Phase 3 Hurdle GitHub Repository
- Phase 3 Hurdle Instructions and Logistics
- Downloading From S3
- Uploading Solutions to S3
- Colosseum Radio API Specification
- Collaboration Protocol Specification
- RF Environment Simulator Specification
- Practice Bot Behavior Specification
- Hurdle Bot Behavior Specification
- Hurdle Container Detailed Specification